Monday, January 03, 2011

I am back with Awards !!

Hi there !Wish u and your family  a very happy new year .Hope u all have a gr8 rocking  year ahead ! It was a long long break of 2 whole months,i really missed my palate corner but was just tied up with the happy holidays and my short vacations around melbourne ,was really not in mood to cook something new,but now in this year i want to concentrate more on my blog and cooking and want to be regular  here.I am really very sad as 23rd dec palate corner,my blog turned 1 and it just passed like a flash ,i was not able to post anything on that day as my laptop's hard drive was crashed just the day before and for 10 days literally i was without internet,also my hubby Aj was away to sydney for 3-4 days and so i really didnt had any chance to post something for my blog's first anniversary,but had made few things to celeberate that day and will surely post them soon.I am excited to announce some more awards which i recieved when i was away and therefore posting so late,my apologises for the same.

Gayathri of gayathri's cook spot have shared  this award  with me and i am very thankful to her,please do have a look on her blog,she have got lovely space with beautiful recipes.I am really happy today and i appreciate her for keeping me in her mind while nominating this award,there are few rules with this award which i would like to mention...






1.Accept the award and link back the blogger who shared this award with you and post it on your blog.


2.Pass it to 15 bloggers and invite them to collect this award from your space and dont leave it in general.

3.Contact the blog owners and let them know that they have been nominated for this award.


Following are the 15 bloggers and it was really difficult for me to choose them as mostly all the bloggers are been recieving this award so please if you have recvd the award kindly let me know so that i can pass it to some other fellow bloggers .
1.suhainaji of mysingaporekitchen.
2.divya of easy cooking.
3.jay of tasty appetite.
4.aipi of US masala.
5.satya of  super yummy recipes.
6.jyoti of panchpakwan.
7.padhu of padhuskitchen.
8.sushma mallya of authentic food delights.
9. aparna mallya of  apycooking.
10.priya of priyas easy n tasty recipes.
11.priya of mharo rajasthan recipes. 
12.deepa of hamaree rasoi.
13.nidhya of aaha oho
14.MD of veg bowl.
15.aruna manikandan of veggie paradise



Akila of akila'skitchen gave the following awards for participating in her events Dish Name Starts With : B  & C.Thank you so much akila for these wonderful awards and sorry for posting up so late.sonal.jpg

10 comments:

  1. Congrats Sonu..wishing you a happy n prosperous New Year..:)
    Tasty appetite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see u back Sonu, thanks for sharing ur award, congrats dear..

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back and congrats on the award.Happy new year to you , wishing you a wonderful blogging year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year dear. Welcome back and thanks for sharing such nice award with me. Congrats on your awards :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you .Congrats on your award and thanks a lot for sharing it with me .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you and your family a happy and wonderful year. Welcome back and thanks for sharing this wonderful card with me
    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back darling and congrats on your award..thanks for sharing it with me :)
    Have a great n prosperous 2011 !!


    US Masala

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome back,hope you enjoyed your break sonu...congrats on your award and thanks a lot for sharing it with me too...& Wish you and your family a very happy new year

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for visiting my blog,please do drop a line with your expert thoughts...