Thursday, January 07, 2010

macaroni raita

I had gone to dubai for a holiday few years back and there i met one of my old neighbours which are just like a family,they were my neighbours in mumbai who are now settled in dubai,and my bhabhi called us for lunch where she made this raita and i really never had and imagined such kind of raita with a pasta in it and khatta meetha taste of it,this is just fabulous and now everytime i make this raita i remember her for sharing such great recipie with me.
ingredients :
1 cup boiled macaroni ( or any other pasta...spiral /tube etc )
2 cup thick curd ( hung curd )
1/2 cup finely chopped cucumber
salt as per taste
2tsp sugar
method :
beat the curd.add sugar and salt.add cucumber and macaroni and mix well.keep in refrigerator before serving.serve the chilled raita with hot parathas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for visiting my blog,please do drop a line with your expert thoughts...